I can not believe that 2010 is almost over. Where on EARTH has this year gone?! I never really anticipated that it would go by as quickly as it has, especially considering that my husband was gone for 75% of the year. Yet, here it is, December 29 and we are down to just a few short days until we ring in the new year. I already made my New Years Commitments so that is out of the way; now I am taking time to reflect on what I have accomplished, what I have learned and how far I’ve come in the last 12 months. In doing so, I wanted to share with you my Top 10 of 2010…my absolute favorite blog posts from the last year. Some of them weren’t necessarily huge hits on the comment front, but still my favorites.
- Lesson’s Learned from Vegetables: One of my favorite posts on contentment and being satisfied with where we are in life because God has placed us there for a reason.
- Can you deal?: A post addressing my feelings and frustrations toward people who seem to only want to drag others down.
- Either/Or: My thoughts on being a mom and a blogger…and why I know that you can be successful at both.
- Panera Bread Mac & Cheese Recipe: this post needs no description…easily the best Mac & Cheese. Ever.
- Mommy Friendships: A post all about the importance of friendships formed between other women and how effective they can be in maintaining your sanity.
– 25 Before 25: My bucket list of sorts…things I want to accomplish before I hit the big 2-5 in two years. This list has been revised somewhat since I posted it originally, but I’ll update that later.
- Happiness is…: A look at happiness from the simplest light. All of the small things that I enjoy the most that make my little world go around.
- The One about the Children’s T-Shirt: This was one of my biggest posts of the year. The one where I rant and ramble about a grammatically incorrect shirt. Call me crazy, but there were dozens of others who agreed!
– Why I’m cut out for Life in Alaska: A humorous list of reasons sure to crack you up!
– Christianity and Social Media: Can we have both? Can we be Christians AND Social Media nutcases? I discuss it here…
What were some of your favorites from this year? Which posts did you enjoy the most? The least? What about on your own blog? I’d love to know which posts of your own you liked the best so I can check them out! Leave me a comment and let me know!
Hope you all have a great day!