This is becoming one of my favorite posts of the week (even though I tend to miss a day or two here and there…like last week). And I love the feedback that I receive from all of you guys on how much you look forward to these posts. It especially excites me to hear that you’ve found new reads or resonated with a post that I highlight here. That’s what it’s all about. 🙂 I’m wanting to start a new feature with this series every week in which YOU guys, the readers, choose a blog that you love to be highlighted here. If you’d like to nominate a blog, use the contact form here on the site to drop me a line. Make sure to include the name of the blog, the url and why you love their site. I’ll feature them each week and let them know who nominated them (unless you specify otherwise!).
Sound good? Okay. Go.
- Dear God, Help Me by Adriel @ The Mommyhood Memos: I think this post is a perfect reflection of everything we hope for as mother’s. We want to do it right, be there and be everything for our children. After Monday’s post, this is exactly what I needed to read…to reassure me and remind me that there are things in life that are so much more important than work and blogging. Things that are going to have an impact on my son long after I’m gone.
- Finding a Husband with the Help of Feminine Hygiene Products by Joann (as posted on Things I Can’t Say): Okay. I know the title is probably throwing you off a bit, right? Who wants to read about feminine products, right? But guys…this post? Super hilarious. And super true. I’m all the time finding new reads and blogs to follow thanks to Shell, and this time is no different. This right here (being the content that is in this post)? This is the key to successful marriage.
- I Am Not a Writer by Alison @ Mama Wants This: I think I liked this post because of the sudden amount of pressure there seems to be on bloggers to “write better” and write correctly. Alison addresses the reality that you don’t have to be a perfect writer to share meaningful and significant experiences through your blog. (And, because Alison is flippin’ awesome…make sure you also check out her post I’m Sorry.
- When you Want to be Her by 5MinutesforMom on Babble’s Mom Crunch: If you’ve read any of my posts recently (like this one) then you know that I’ve been struggling with balance and workload. Trying to figure out how to be everything for everyone and still be successful at something I love. This post hit home…it’s always great to know that I’m not the only one struggling with this. On a similar note, this post talks about the late hours and early mornings we pull as striving entrepreneurs and social media mavens striving to get ahead.
- A Musical Life by Jessica @ Four Plus an Angel: With all of chaos and tantrum-throwing that seems to have engulfed my house lately, this post couldn’t have come at a better time. There are some things, no matter how annoying and frustrating they may be at the time, that just don’t matter. And I’m doing my best to overlook them and see the big picture.
And, just in case you missed any of my posts this week be sure to check these out, too!