It’s been a busy week, but I’m excited that I’ve been able to somewhat catch up on my reader. The first 20 posts or so that I got around to reading were fantastic. And as soon as I started to make a dent in the blogs that I am behind on, you guys started posting some more. I’m pretty sure that catching up will be an all weekend type thing. But the weather is rainy and nasty, so oh well. Not much else to do.
So, here you go. Some of my favorite reads for the week. Make sure you check them out! See you guys back on Monday!
- 5 Tips to Ruin your Photography Business by Darcy @ My 3 Boybarians: This was a great list of practical but often overlooked tips. Darcy talks about websites, business practices and what REALLY should come first when getting your business off the ground. These aspects could really be applied to ANY sort of business. Make sure you check this out!
- Fear Not, Be Bold by Nicole @ Moments that Define Life: Nicole offers up some pretty encouraging words in this post about not being afraid to move forward in life, and not letting your fear hold you back. Life is all about taking chances, right?
- Working From Home-My Experience by Lindsey @ Mom & Wife: I actually discovered Lindsey’s blog through her Graphic Design business showcase on Studiopress. I was drawn to her bright colors, but when I started clicking around, I loved her content, too. This post is about her journey toward becoming a WAHM and how she balances a successful business and her family. Her list of advice could be implemented in any routine.
- Friday Manifesto by Sarah Markley: This blog is one that always offers up some heartfelt encouragement and honesty. I love Sarah’s transparency and her open spirit. This post was short and to the point, but the idea and the words are dead on. What do you want to accomplish today? Who do you want to be?
- To my Nemesis by Kimberly @ Mama’s Monologues: Oh my goodness. This post? Totally cracked me up. The theme for this post was to write about your child obsession and why it annoys you (or something to that extent). This chicka must have invaded my house and written this post. Because her kids addiction with Cars is SPOT ON.