Another great (and busy!) week filled to the brim with fabulous posts. Seriously, I don’t know how you guys continue to do it. I sit down every single day with a notebook and a pen to jot down posts to include in this feature every week. And every single week, I find myself sitting here on Friday night trying to sort through the posts and share only five or six. Here’s a look at a few of the posts I loved this week:
- My 25 Biggest Mistakes by Brandy @ Fresh Sugar Photography: This is targeted more toward photographers, but I think there are some great principles in here that can be taken to heart for anyone and everyone with any sort of business. I know that for me personally, I found myself jotting down a few things on a post-it note to remember and do later on. Great advice here from someone who CLEARLY knows what she’s doing.
- LMAO by Kyna @ Great Expectations: Okay, this post actually has another name but I’m just going by what she titled it. Have a kid (especially a toddler)? Read this.
- I am a Terrible Mother by Mandi @ My Perfect Mess: Often times it’s easy to get caught up believing that we can handle everything on our own; be everything without any help; and take care of things the RIGHT way without any intervention. Unfortunately, that’s just not true. Mandi’s written a few posts about this in the past that struck a nerve with me and this one was no different. I can’t expect to be a wonderful parent and raise my child like I should without any help. Because I’m not perfect.
- Five Tips for Working from Home by Tina @ Life Without Pink: It seems that being a WAHM is becoming more and more prominent as mom’s try to strike a balance between career and parenting. Whether you own an Etsy Store or run a Photography business, finding the balance is HARD. Tina offered up some great advice here to help with finding that middle ground.
And in case you missed any of my posts:
- My Extreme Makeover “Blog” Edition GIVEAWAY!
- When Joy comes Reluctantly
- Rockabye Baby
- Thoughts on Having a Big Family