1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them? It depends on how well I know them. Someone I am pretty acquainted with, sure. But a total and complete stranger? I doubt it. People find things like that strangely offensive.
2. What are you passionate about? My Husband, my son, writing, and Photography. A day spent with the two men in my life surpasses all else; especially when I get the chance to snap some photos.
3. How long have you been blogging? Since August of 2008. Going on a whole two years! Yay me!
4. What is your favorite “summer” drink? Alcoholic or Non? I’m not a big drinker, but I enjoy a good fruity mixed drink during the summer time. Pina Coladas, Lemonades, you get the idea. Non-alcoholic drinks I enjoy when its hot are big, giant glasses of Sweet Tea or Ice Cold Lemonade.
5. What is your favorite type of music? I love me some country-Kenny, Brad, Taylor, Carrie and Aldean are just a few favorites. But I do enjoy some rock…Bon Jovi, Tom Petty, ACDC…
6. Something I do before I go to bed is……? Take my birth control. 🙂 And wash my feet. I can’t go to bed if I feel like my feet are dirty. Call it OCD if you want, but I literally will not fall asleep if they don’t feel clean.
7. My Summer vacation plans are…? Trips to the beach and to California; and hopefully a whole bunch of photo shoots.
8. My favorite must have, can’t live without, beauty product is? Chapstick. I prefer to not live without some sort of foundation and mascara, but I definitely can’t do without some sort of something on my lips.