So, in case you haven’t noticed, Feature Friday, has now moved to Saturday (at least, sometimes). I noticed that there were a lot of great posts going up on Friday’s that were missing the bar for this section of my blog because I wasn’t getting to them before the post went up. So I bumped the feature back a day to incorporate everyone. It’s likely to still be called Feature Friday, though. Just because “Feature Friday” sounds better than “Feature Saturday.” And you never know when I might post on Friday’s. You guys have been rocking the blogs this week. I had four posts written up to feature by Monday, so this weeks list is slightly longer. I hope you guys will take a second to stop by and visit each one of these blogs. They are fabulous!
- Things you Learn once you have Little One’s on the Move by Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted: This one was laugh out loud good. I was nodding along and shaking my head at this post because I’ve so been there. Little Man was a mover when he started crawling and totally into everything. Laura talks about all kinds of “precautions” that we need to take as moms.
- 10 Benefits of Blogging by Mama Kat: If you’ve ever wondered why you blog (and can’t seem to pinpoint a reason on your own) or if you’re a blog reader and not a writer and just don’t get the hype—go read this. This list summarizes EVERY reason why I blog, and then some.
- Maintenance Mode Cleaning by Mandi @ My Perfect Mess: I’m a stickler for clean floors and a tidy kitchen, but sometimes, life just flat gets too busy to fool with anything else. Mandi explains the idea of cleaning on maintenance mode, and how the only thing you really need is a few extra towels and clean countertop.
- Making Time by Courtney @ Perfect Imperfections: I’m known for struggling with my Quiet Times. It isn’t that I don’t love spending time in the scriptures and learning God’s word…it’s just that, the days come at me so fast. Most of the time, Little Man is up before I ever pour my coffee, and the husband is out the door soon after. And once the kiddo is out of bed, there just isn’t a lot of time to slow down. This post was a great reminder that making time to thank God and worship him during my day is VITAL.
- Dumb Mom’s Guide to Celebrating Dad by Dumb Mom: If you’re in need of a good laugh OR a few last minute Father’s Day ideas, then this post is for you. The husband’s birthday and Father’s Day always fall the same week, so I’m usually struggling for TWO great and creative ideas to make the husband happy. Plus, this post is just laugh-out-loud kind of good (just like all of her posts).
- Let Them Be Little by Shawntae @ A Little King and I: I was having a chat with a friend the other day about this very same thing…kids are only kids once, and too many moms force them to grow up TOO FAST. Shawntae very vocally addresses that in this post.
And in case you missed anything this week, make sure to check out these posts I’ve written:
- One Step Forward, Two Steps Back: The post where I discuss the feeling of being stuck in neutral and never moving forward in life…seems I’m definitely not alone in that thought.
- Trying to Conceive: Yesterday’s post on my fears of not being able to get pregnant this time.
I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! We’re grilling out again with some friends tonight in honor of the husband’s birthday and Father’s Day tomorrow. Make sure you come back tomorrow for a special tribute to my daddy and to my husband…two of the greatest dad’s…EVER.