I really do look forward to posting this every week. I get great feedback from my everyday readers, they find new blogs to follow, and some of those that I feature here
that don’t know I exist stop by to say hi [and if I’m lucky stick around] to get to know this absolutely fabulous random blogger who has decided to feature their content. It’s a win-win-win situation. Now onto this weeks posts:
* I am…Intentional by Hannah @ Aspire: This is one of those posts that God himself sent my way right when I needed to read this. It’s so hard to grasp the concept of the fact that we are created in the image of Christ and that each of us has a purpose and a reason.
* Stepping by Laura @ Mommy Miracles: We’re gearing up to start preschool in our house, so this post had me in tears [literally] after I read this. It’s such a bittersweet feeling watching your children grow up from infants to toddler’s…stepping out on their own, making new discoveries, learning new things. Laura nailed that feeling perfectly in this post.
* I am a Dreamer by Jennifer @ The Blair Affairs: This is a fairly new read to me, but I’ve loved every post Jennifer has written. This one was a favorite to date, because I identify greatly with what she writes. I’m a total dreamer myself. I skip the small thoughts and go straight to the big and colossal things that could happen and the ways I could make my dreams a reality. But there is a beautiful and small truth hidden within this post…but you’re going to have to go read it to find out. [Hint: her husband said it]
* Meet my Friend… by Lisa @ Graceful Abandon: This post was fabulous! And overwhelmingly convicting. All too often, believers feel that we are doing our “duty” by inviting non-believers and those who have strayed to to church. We make out like that’s enough. This post proves otherwise. Inviting someone to church isn’t enough…why not just introduce them to Christ on our own?
* Why Bother Blogging? by Ashley @ Just Another Mom of 2: She nailed this one! Totally hit it out of the park by answering that all important question we bloggers have been asked, and ask ourselves—WHY DO WE DO IT? Now go read her blog to find out.
Have a great Friday, everyone!