If this is your first visit, Welcome! You might want to subscribe to my RSS Feed to stay updated on posts and news!
I’ve been completely out of the loop with Feature Friday the last few weeks. Between my blogging vacation and that terrible week of migraine sickness, I just haven’t been reading as many blogs as I usually do. But this week, I made it my goal to get back to sharing my favorite reads with you guys. So here you go. The best reads of the week (from my perspective anyway).
- Parenting Do’s and Don’ts by Shell @ Things I Can’t Say: A great, great list of advice from some really fantastic bloggers. I wish I’d read this when I was expecting, instead of now. A few of the things that I worried myself with early on could have been spared if I’d seen this. (And if you’re looking for a second read from this lady that you absolutely HAVE to read, then check out this one too.)
- 52 Jobs of a Mom by Tina @ Life without Pink: Hilarious! I have been (or will be) every single thing on this list at some point or another. Mom’s rarely get the credit we deserve. But I still wonder how it seems to be that mom’s were given all of these roles instead of dad…just a thought.
- Be Careful what you wish for by Theta Mom: We’ve all been there…frustrated and annoyed with the duties that motherhood entails. The wiping, the cleaning, the never ending piles and piles of laundry. Ugh. It’s enough to drive any woman insane. This post was a great reminder of the “big picture” and what’s to come.
- Live Abundantly by Casey @ One Day at a Time: In a world of non-stop errand running, and going, and doing…this post was a great reminder of what matters: taking time to just LIVE and enjoy the life we’ve been given. Casey and her family have had a rough few weeks, and her outlook on the things that have “gone wrong” is unbelievably refreshing.
- Do Something Today to Enjoy Life by Katja @ Skimbaco: This is a relatively new read for me (meaning that I only discovered it this week), but so far, I’m hooked. I read this post yesterday for the first time and it really hit home. What matters, what doesn’t, and how we spend our time. Go read it. Close to the end, the quote from her little boy, will melt your heart.
Hope you guys have a fantastic Friday! Make sure you go visit some of these fab ladies and tell them how awesome they are.
There are only a few days left to vote, and I would so appreciate if you guys would take a second to click on the button to the left and go give us a thumbs up! Thanks guys! You rock!