I originally saw this idea over at Madeline Bea and thought that it was something I would definitely be into. I’m a list kind of person. I like to make them, I like to scratch things off. And if I don’t write it down, I’ll either forget or won’t do it. If I have it on paper somewhere haunting me, then I tend to get it done much, much faster. Just so I can mark it off and see it has been done. I tried that whole “1001 Things in 101 Days” project and got really bored with it, really fast. So instead, I thought I would break my nice little list making obsession down into 25 Lists.
25 Lists of 25 things before I’m 25 years old. That gives me a little less than 2 years to get them done. I’m going to start with a nice little bucket list…you know, things I want to accomplish before I turn 25. This is just the first of many lists to come, but this is the biggie. The one that is really going to count. The one that will hold record of all of the things that I need to accomplish for myself before I turn 25.
- Buy a Professional Grade Camera.
- Start back to school.
- Lose the last of my baby weight and tone myself back up.
- Have an Established Photography Business.
- Read every single book of the Bible.
- Photograph at least 5 Weddings.
- Treat myself to a spa day.
- Find the perfect Little Black Dress…and the occasion to wear it.
- Go to an Alabama Football Game.
- Have Self-portraits made.
- Buy another Prime Lens [preferably an 85 mm.]
- Buy a Macro Lens.
- Own a Kelly Moore Bag.
- Take Little Man to Disney World.
- Go on vacation with just the hubby.
- Learn to be completely comfortable in my own skin.
- Fully furnish and decorate our home the way that I envision it.
- Start a journal for Little Man and keep it updated.
- Finish mine and hubby’s Wedding Scrapbook.
- Start and update Little Man’s Scrapbook.
- Start a Quilt for Little Man made out of his old baby clothes.
- Start some family traditions of our own to carry out and follow through with every holiday.
- See Breaking Dawn in Theatres. [Both parts if they make it into 2 movies.]
- See Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part I & II in theatres.
- Print some of my photography and make it into a coffee table book.
Alrighty. So there you have it. My “25 Things to do Before I’m 25.” I already have a few more lists in the works to post sometime this week, but I won’t bombard you with all of them now. Feel free to join in with your own lists. I’d love for you to play along with me. If you create you own, leave me a comment and the link. I’m always looking for people to hold me to my projects [like the Shred? 🙂 ]
Happy Monday, guys!