I don’t know about you, but the Holidays are my absolute favorite! There is nothing in the world that I love more than the holiday season! Buying gifts for my family and friends brings me an unimaginable sense of joy. Today, I thought I would share with you some of my personal favorite shops and stores (most of which are having holiday sales)…sure to suit your fancy or that of at least one person on your list!
FOR THE BLOGGER OR BUSINESS OWNER
- Sweet Southern Media: That’s right! My own business is offering 25% off on all design packages plus an extra $250 incentive discount on my Bring me to Life package! I offer everything from basic logo design to full on branding and web development! If you’re looking for Luxury design on a small business budget then I would love to chat with you about how we can bring your vision to life!
- Shay Cochrane & the SC Stockshop: I have mentioned it before, but there is NOWHERE else online that offers a quality of stock imagery quite like Shay. I own a multitude of her images and have yet to find any that weren’t absolutely remarkable. Right now (for the next 72 hours) Shay is offering 40% off all of her images! These include her brand builder sets. These sales come only once a year and you don’t want to miss it!
- Emily Ley: Whether you are looking to snag a new planner for 2017 or you’re interested in her business building tools through the Emily Ley Playbook, you’re sure to find something here that you like.
- The Cultivate What Matters Shop: I have been a Powersheets user for almost four years now and there is no better tool for goal setting (and achieving!) that Lara’s Powersheets. The 2017 Powersheets are out and on sale right now for the Holidays. I assure you this is a purchase that any goal setter on your list will love!
- Restored 316: I have worked with a wide variety of WordPress themes in my almost seven years of business and designing, and there are NONE that compare in quality to the ones Lauren creates. Not only are these themes usually a favorite of all of my clients, but they are top of the line in terms of coding standards and detail.
- The Day Designer by Whitney English: Another great option for anyone on your list who is looking to get more organized in 2017. The Day Designer is a sturdy and beautiful design with a load of different cover options.
- Studiopress & The Genesis Framework: I build ALL of my designs on the Genesis Framework. They are on the top of their game, 110% of the time with coding and updates. You will not go wrong with a theme from Studiopress.
- Bluehost: I have used BlueHost for eight years to host my own websites and couldn’t imagine using or recommending anyone else to anyone looking to create a website.
- LeadPages: I have used Leadpages for less than a year and have grown my subscription list exponentially. This is one resource that I highly recommend if you teach classes, offer E-Books or want to grow your list.
- Building a Framework: Another great source of information for getting started with a blog or online business. There is a ton of great detail in here that anyone who is new to blogging would find helpful!
FOR THE WRITER, PHOTOGRAPHER & SCRIPTURE LOVER
- Write the Word Journals: These journals have become a staple in my personal quiet time. As a business owner and mama of two little boys, every moment of my day is accounted for. These journals have revolutionized the way that I spend time with the Lord in the mornings.
- Make it Happen Book & Journal: Much like Lara’s Powersheets, this book was a game changer for me. Filled with personal insight and a whole lot of encouragement from Lara, this book is a great encouragement for everyone out there who is looking to make their dreams happen!
- The Daily Grace Co.: It would be impossible for me to pick just ONE thing from this shop to recommend. Everything in Kristin’s shop is top quality and designed with heart and vision for women to dig deeper into the Word. I’ve had the privilege to write two articles for her Be Still Magazine and have worked through multiple devotionals. You can’t go wrong with anything from this shop.
- Life Lived Beautifully: Another shop with great Quiet time products. The Give Me Jesus Journal pairs perfectly with the Write the Word Journals to up the anty on my Quiet Time and give me a better sense of closeness to Christ as I study the word and dig deeper into what he has called me to.
- Journaling Bible from Dayspring: One of my all time favorite creations was the Journaling Bible. I big, puffy heart love my ESV Journaling Bible! The margins are wide enough on both sides for me to add endless notes and prayers plus the paper is thick enough to allow for highlighting and underlining without tons of bleedthrough. There’s nothing I love more than watching my spiritual life unfold on the pages in front of me.
FOR THE PHOTOGRAPHER
- Clickin Moms: The best photography forum on the internet…hands down. When I first bought my DSLR camera, this was the first place I joined. The amount of information and the wealth of knowledge available here is indescribable! I can not recommend this site enough for anyone looking to grow as a photographer…whether into a business owner or just looking to capture better images of your children or products.
- Stories of Home by Kate Densmore: I don’t make too many recommendations on books about photography, simply because we all learn different ways and have different styles. But, this one is different. Kate’s book is so personal and so vulnerably honest in regards to shooting intimate and meaningful family photos. I can’t recommend this enough for any photogrpaher looking to improve their skills and techniques.
- Shutterbag: This is my camera bag of choice. I have owned two of the Girls Day Out bags and have used the Heirloom before and have LOVED them both completely. If you’re looking for a bag to use every day to hold your camera, this is the one I would recommend.
Do you have a favorite shop or store that you prefer? I would love to check it out! I love to support small businesses over retail stores during the holidays, so I’d love to know who you recommend! Leave me a comment with your suggestions!